Friday, August 11, 2017

Sun Kissed Dress

Striped Swallow Designs creates the cutest bohemian patterns for women and girls. I've been a fan for a while and have made a few of the women's designs (not blogged, of course, too busy) so when I had the chance to test one of their newest patterns for girls, I jumped on it!

This is the Sunkissed Romper/Dress. I made a dress because Miss L isn't a fan of rompers. She loves how this dress turned out! I think the cross over bodice is adorable with lace trim.


She was really excited about the back of the dress, or lack thereof. It is really cute from the back. I told her if she wears it to church, she wears a cardigan. There is another view with a full coverage back, but I wasn't available to test that version.




The fabric is a quilting cotton from Joann (surprise) the price was right and I had a 50% off coupon. I have another of these cut out for Miss B and it had been sitting in the ready-to-be-made pile for a few months now. I should get on that before summer sneaks away.


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy